If you are a winery, distillery, brewer, distributor, importer, or public relations representative, a few things you should know about how we handle your samples:
- We review the overwhelming majority of samples we receive, but not all. This is as much for your benefit as our readers'.
- Reviews will not be published for samples receiving fewer than 85 points.
- Good faith attempts are made to tag all reviews with producers' social media handles.
- All pieces published on this site are also sent out to our email subscription list, as well as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Whenever possible, please consider using recycled, recyclable, and/or re-used shipping materials
- Wine samples are dated when they arrive and set aside to settle from shipping for a minimum of two weeks before being put into the review queue. Liquor samples are set aside for a few days.
- You will need to contact us to get a shipping address.